CONSULTANT FOR ORGANIZATION REVIEW
SOS Children’s Villages Tanzania is a locally registered non-government organization which is affiliated to the Umbrella organization, SOS Children’s Villages International, a worldwide child care organization that provides care, health and education services to children without parental care. In Tanzania SOS Children’s Villages Tanzania is implementing the following programs: - Family Based Care (SOS Children’s Villages); Family Strengthening which support children within the environment of families of origin; and Advocacy Program. SOS Children’s Villages started its operations in Tanzania in 1991 and currently its operations are spread in Tanzania Mainland and Zanzibar as follows Arusha, Dar es Salaam, Mwanza, Zanzibar and Pemba.
SOS Children’s Villages Tanzania is currently looking for the highly qualified and competent individual Consultant or firm to conduct the organization review in Tanzania Mainland and Zanzibar.
Scope of work:
- Review the existing organizational structure for the purpose of identifying existing strengths, weakness and recommended areas of improvement.
- Review existing governance structures and recommend for the governance model that would support vibrancy and effectiveness of the organization.
- Review the existing job profiles against skills competencies and qualifications.
- Review the relevance and effectiveness of the existing structure in supporting the implementation of Children’s Village Program Policy (CVPP), 2030 Strategy and ongoing programming transformation.
- Design different proposals of organizational structure and recommend new structure for implementation.
- Develop functional descriptions of each of the work units and a staffing plan.
- Review and develop job profiles that align with the new organizational structure.
- Recommend a plan of action for adoption and migration to new proposed structure.
- The consultant to carry out this study should fulfil all the categories stated below:
- An advanced degree in Human Resources Sciences, Management, Leadership and Change Management.
- A deeper understanding of non-profit organizations and charity organizations working in Tanzania.
- Experience of providing consultancy services in areas of organisational Structure Review,Job evaluation,employee training, Human Resource Audits etc .
- Proven experience of similar exercises undertake within Tanzania or other East African countries. Required to provide proofs and references for previous similar assignement accomplished.
- Ability to complete assignment within short span of time minimum within two months after signing the contract.
- Good understanding of Child protection protocols as well as good track record of child protection.
- Define Cost Structure for undertaking the assignment successfully. The prices should be in TShs and must be inclusive of Tax.
- Specific workplan for accomplishing the assignment
- Only application submitted in English will be considered
- Closing deadline: Strictly to two weeks after the first Advert
- Important Note: Applications transmitted in any other manner than those indicated above will not be considered
Applications to be submitted by hard copy and sealed to: SOS Children’s Villages Tanzania – National Office, Attn: National Director, physically or through postal address below. The interested people, may request the Request for quotation (RFQ), which will provide the more detailed information.
All applications should be addressed to:
The National Director
SOS Children’s Villages Tanzania
P. O. Box 80462 Dar es Salaam, Tanzania